Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner looking to learn

Options
  • 17-10-2020 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi all,

Aware this probably has been asked multiple times. I'm a recent college graduate currently employed in finance. I have a decent bit of spare time and looking to start learning development or coding.... my aim is to create my own sites and potentially create side income from potentially building an ecommerce site.
    Aware could use shopify but would be looking to create a site where possibly others could sell!
    Any help is appreciated! Cheers

Forgot to add, I currently have a basic WordPress site and themes and plug ins where potential sellers can sign up but looking to make the site more appealing visually - looking to produce an mvp and aware will always need tweaking but need to get it to a stage where people wouldn't be turned off how basic it looks. Thanks again

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I think you'll get a lot more help here if you ask specific questions about what you're struggling with.

Advertisement