Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are we all going to get ugly again?

Options
  • 15-10-2020 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭

You know those old school phots from 80s and 90s that seem like a "sponsor a child" ad.

Since then with the EU expansion, cheap air travel, economic booms etc etc, there's more mixing with more societies, more fashion and thus, better looking people being produced.

So onto now...we have Covid, awkwardness of going near the UK... and the Greens discouraging long distance and effectively keeping you within a 10 mile radius of your own town, will we start looking all inbred again in the not too distant future?

Island nations are the worst for it. I've been to Malta pre EU membership. ALOT of the locals look related.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Boffins have came up with a conceptual image of what 'hardcore' gamers might look like in the future.

michael-future-gamer-designboom-1.webp

michael-future-gamer-designboom-6.webp

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Boffins have came up with a conceptual image of what 'hardcore' gamers might look like in the future.

michael-future-gamer-designboom-6.jpg

michael-future-gamer-designboom-1.jpg
    Would they not become extinct?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

I don't know about the rest of the boardies but im get better looking each day.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Shore is purty. You ain't a-frum aroun' here, ara ya boy?? <SP'TOO>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

Wait...Where'd you get that photo of me?!

Mods?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

Again ????

I was born ugly, went through a phase of being less repulsive when I was a toddler, then back into ugly mode..............chances are I'll die ugly as well.... no bothers..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,485 ✭✭✭✭banie01

jimgoose wrote: »
    Shore is purty. You ain't a-frum aroun' here, ara ya boy?? <SP'TOO>

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

banie01 wrote: »
    tenor.gif

529385.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭lucalux

*Backs out of thread slowly*

Advertisement