Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

firebird and electric boiler

Options
  • 15-10-2020 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello,

I have a firebird boiler, but the fan doesn;t work anymore and can;t afford to fix it.
    I also have an electric boiler on top of the firebird, and I was trying to get radiators to work through the electric boiler.
    I tried switching the switch on bath and sink, to see if it works, but doesn't seem to make a difference.

Does anyone know if it is normally comon to be able to use both boilers to heat the radiators?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Not sure what you mean by on top of the firebird. Do you mean that you have a tank sitting on it?

From your description, it seems that you are talking about your hot water cylinder and immersion, it's hard to tell.
    If as above you cant heat your rads from it.

There might be help from the social welfare to have the oil boiler fixed. Contact you local office.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

Advertisement