Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Will there be a new recruitment in 2021?

Options
  • 14-10-2020 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi folks, I’m just wondering did anyone hear if there’s going to be a new recruitment campaign in 2021 or is there enough applicants still waiting to give them the 600 there going training? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭St. Westy

Mickod123 wrote: »
    Hi folks, I’m just wondering did anyone hear if there’s going to be a new recruitment campaign in 2021 or is there enough applicants still waiting to give them the 600 there going training? Thanks

There will most likely be another recruitment drive in january yes, but be aware, when you apply its normally 18 months away anyways, it isnt a quick process so have a plan b aswel:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Finn9903

Still nothing so far. I hope its sooner rather then later

Finn9903 wrote: »
    Still nothing so far. I hope its sooner rather then later

I'd be so relieved to see it kicking off myself, but having been waiting so long already, I'm not holding my breath for it, just have to sit tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jose1997

Ment to be new one in budget but who knows ladd :)

Advertisement