Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sony WH-XB900N Headphones worth 269€ with Sony Xperia5 ii

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Is this bill pay or pre-pay?

I see, it's available on €59.99 or €69.99 per month plan, i'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,873 ✭✭✭✭flazio

If Eir wasn't your cup of tea, why not try Vodafone.
    https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/phones/sony/xperia-5ii.html?gallery=payg
    €699.99 is €200 less then Sony's own RRP And undercuts Currys €959.99 asking price with no mention of the headphone offer although I suspect the IMEIs might be recognised as Carphone Warehouse devices seeing as CPW and Currys share the same Irish head office. They might not have told Sony which division of the company the phones were destined for. Again this is just a suspicion on my account and if you take a plunge with Currys and can't get the headphones with purchase then I don't claim any responsibility. Caveat Emptor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,381 ✭✭✭Ryath

€50 off with if you port a number to Vodafone, Sony WH-XB900N headphones are listed to. Getting more tempting @€;650 with those. Prefer not to be locked to Vodafone though. Did I see it mentioned here the 2nd Sim slot in dual sim phones wasn't locked to the network?

Advertisement