Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Prospects thread

Options
  • 14-10-2020 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,597 ✭✭✭✭

I've been meaning to get something like this going for some time.

It'd be nice to discuss future prospects well in advance of drafts.

Now we all know who is going to be the top picks in next year's draft. You can post about them if you like but I'm going to put up a few guys who are not so highly touted.

I'm going to start with Tutu Atwell out of Louisville. This kids is something special with great hands and great route running. He reminds me a lot of Ceedee Lamb. Here's a recent td which shows how good his hands are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭boccy23

Is this where I put Kyle Pitts, TE, Florida. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 37,597 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Kayvon Thibodeaux, DE/OLB, Oregon

I've seen this kid play three times this year and he has been exceptionial in every game. I'd imagine he will be a first round pick but he's currently showing up as a not sure if he'll go in the first or the third for experts.

This is an ok video, can't find any game tape on him. I'm not one for highlight reels.

Advertisement