Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Phone lines

Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭ Scrappy600

Been trying to contact liberty today after vrt cleared on vehicle to amend the policy, online system wouldn't allow me to change the number,  but contact number for liberty won't ring and when it does it sounds like it's being redirected several times before the call hangs in silence and then terminates..... anyone able to help please?

Comments

• Matter resolved, got someone in the end. Thanks.

• Scrappy600 wrote: »
    Been trying to contact liberty today after vrt cleared on vehicle to amend the policy, online system wouldn't allow me to change the number,  but contact number for liberty won't ring and when it does it sounds like it's being redirected several times before the call hangs in silence and then terminates..... anyone able to help please?
    Hi Scrappy600,
    Sorry you couldn't get through to us, we were having some slight technical difficulties but they have been resolved. If you PM me with your policy number we will have someone call you back.
    Thanks Una

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement