Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error when completing tax returns online

Options
  • 13-10-2020 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

HI All,
    ive only just join revenues 'myaccount' webiste. I looked back at my tax payments from 2018 and 2019 and it claims that I have over paid by approx 1250euro each year.

great news, or so I thought... when I complete the process of applying for a return of the over payments I get an error and my application cant be completed.
    The error code is Error ID: FORM126893560386400611043

likewise I get a similiar error when trying to apply for 2017 information to seen if I have also over paid.
    THis could add up to a tidy some that I could get refunded.
    Can anyone advice please.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭con747

Best advise would be to ring revenue.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

likewise I get a similiar error when trying to apply for 2017 information to seen if I have also over paid. THis could add up to a tidy some that I could get refunded. Can anyone advice please. Thanks

Yep as above ring revenue could be a tidy sum for everyone

Advertisement