Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhinoplasty in Ireland / Northern Ireland

Options
  • 12-10-2020 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi,

I’ve wanted rhinoplasty for as long as I can remember. I (female) was bullied in my teenage years with names such as big nose and had the song “telly bingo Tuesday night” chanted at me as some guys said I looked like the guy from telly bingo when he was dressed as a woman.

I used to see ads about the surgery in the newspaper and call them up so they could post out leaflets but as a teen no way could I afford it.

I have improved somewhat with age but now 31, I am so paranoid about it and feel I’d like to get it improved. I am looking into rhinoplasty and had considered Turkey. If anyone could help with recommendations. I have a consultation with someone in Ballykelly, Derry for when things improve with Covid. Not sure if I’m allowed to mention names on this forum.

Please comment or private message me if you can give any recommendations and if you have been through this surgery.

Thanks a mill :)

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Sorry to hear about your bullying. Kids can be cruel little feckers.

Have you considered liquid rhinoplasty? Less expensive, they use fillers, the results are pretty impressive if you find the right person.

I haven't had it done but I follow someone on fb who is very talented and the results she produces are pretty amazing.

I can pm you her name if you want.

Advertisement