Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good panel beater

Options
  • 11-10-2020 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi folks im looking for a decent panel beater to remove a dent in the side of my car. Not from Waterford originally so i dont know all the word of mouth places. Ive been told to avoid Gerry Kennedy as hes too expensive and Gary Coker as hes not great apparently.
    Anyone here to recommend a decent place that does a good job and wont cost the world?? Thanks people.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Bhoy1967

DeiseNew wrote: »
    Hi folks im looking for a decent panel beater to remove a dent in the side of my car. Not from Waterford originally so i dont know all the word of mouth places. Ive been told to avoid Gerry Kennedy as hes too expensive and Gary Coker as hes not great apparently.
    Anyone here to recommend a decent place that does a good job and wont cost the world?? Thanks people.

I've used Gerry Kennedy in the past and found him very good - maybe worthwhile dropping out for a quote. There's also a place in Ballytruckle - Jerry Doheny where they do crash repairs - maybe worth a shot as well.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

https://okeeffeautobody.com/

I've had work done with these guys previously and I found them great to deal with and well priced too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Theres also a place up in the old jute factory, never used them but might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭dzilla

Gerry Kennedy best there is.

Advertisement