Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you change you?

Options
  • 11-10-2020 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭

Basically are you happy with yourself?
    Are you happy with your looks/ personally/weight/ height etc.
    What would you change about yourself?
    And if you need to change something about yourself, well what's stopping you?

Me i'm almost perfect, I need to lose a bit of weight so I can get a new knew knee when this covid thing decides to fu¢k off. Other people can point out my faults but i'm as close as I can get to being perfect. Oh alright then I can be a stubborn fu¢ker also. Thats it then i'm perfect.

So what about you? What would you change?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,854 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Smaller penis. I've had complaints from between 500 and 600 women that it can hurt sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

yup, im way too hot, way too funny, my singing voice is just too goldeny velvety and my horse is too hard, too big and too fast ive way too much money and i dont know what to do with all the lovely honey i get.

its a problem but im working on it

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Frankie Machine

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Smaller penis. I've had complaints from between 500 and 600 women that it can hurt sometimes.

You were probably in the belly button.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ekerot

I would wipe out the Aspergers I have in a heartbeat if I could.
    At the same time, I think it would radically alter me and my personality, interests etc if I did it and I'm not sure of I would come out as the same person I was beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Sakana

In a plethora of ways, starting with never feeling like plethora is a good word choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

You were probably in the belly button.

Very good that one, im still laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Be careful what you wish for. I went to bed thinking I'd love to wake up as one of the Beatles, and look what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,119 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

So many changes!

Younger. Lighter. Sex.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,731 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Be careful what you wish for. I went to bed thinking I'd love to wake up as one of the Beatles, and look what happened.

Aww Yoko... You were never really in The Beatles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

The only thing I'd change is my voice.

Other than that. I could do with losing weight but I'm happy with most of what I have.

I'd like to be a woman for a day just to see what a raging wide on feels like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Just my weight. I’m good with everything else about myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 548 ✭✭✭JasonStatham

Migraines. God awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Migraines. God awful.

Kelly Brook's funbags have given me migraines too,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Nexytus

tumblr-inline-p60dboidg-V1tg5wat-640.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Larbre34 wrote: »

500 or 600 women upset cause you've a smaller penis , very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

dont like being so tall

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭tjdaly

I could easily afford to lose over 2 stone. Haven't seen my penis without a mirror in five years, maybe more. So, my wife likes me groomed (balls shaved, shaft shaved, bush trimmed, and the inside of my thighs shaved smooth with a razor). It's a real chore.

Advertisement