Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Go android/iOS apps

Options
  • 09-10-2020 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭

RTE wrote:
    GAAGO will exclusively stream up to 23 games from the upcoming return of Allianz League action.

Previously available outside of Ireland only, the service will for the first time allow GAA fans at home to stream inter-county games live or on demand in 1080p HD.

Sign-up is via the GAAGO.ie website or the GAAGO iOS and Android apps.

Anyone have a direct link to the android or iOS GAA Go apps that are mentioned here in this RTE article. I've had no luck searching for them in the stores.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭benji79

Probably a good time to get people to sign up and make some revenue from this. Lot of people are after getting into streaming

I’d definitely sign up. Not sure of the various options but think I’d prefer pay one fee that covered all Games for a year than pay per game each time

I’d be only doing it for the extra games that aren’t shown on tv but still think it would be worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

jester77 wrote: »
    Anyone have a direct link to the android or iOS GAA Go apps that are mentioned here in this RTE article. I've had no luck searching for them in the stores.
    ive been using gaa go on and off for the past few years and there was never an app for mobile devices but maybe its coming now that theres a bigger market for it

Login via the website isnt a problem anyhow.

Advertisement