Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boots 10% off online

Options
  • 09-10-2020 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Save 10% off when you spend €40 with the code SAVEWYS40

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Posh Boy

Just tried it there on a Fitbit and it didn't work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Same here. It applies it but the 'saving' is €0. Order was for €46

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭redman

Thanks Op, worked for me, just needed to be logged in

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Posh Boy wrote: »

Suspect that's because they are giving extra points on fitbit.....works out at 10% back I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭JTMan

Find superdrug.com a lot cheaper than Boots. UK prices and free delivery to Irish stores or home delivery if you spend over €10 and have their loyalty card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How long until?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,411 ✭✭✭✭zell12

JTMan wrote: »
    Find superdrug.com a lot cheaper than Boots. UK prices and free delivery to Irish stores or home delivery if you spend over €10 and have their loyalty card.
    Superdrug landing page had a spend £50 get £10 off pop-up for new customers, only shows up once though

• Registered Users Posts: 23,411 ✭✭✭✭zell12

zell12 wrote: »
    Superdrug landing page had a spend £50 get £10 off pop-up for new customers, only shows up once though
    It popped up again for me
    YFmZUkT.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Posh Boy wrote: »

You got lucky there...saved urself hassle of getting a replacement every six months /1 year until ur 2 year warranty would have died ! Fitbit😄

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭SourSessions

This is still working if anyone is catching some Black Friday deals!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,827 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

it seems to work alright but you have to sign up and log into account
    I had a f&f discount code which I thought was for 15%, but it wouldn't accept online for some odd reason..... thankfully! :D
    went to B&M store, spent €160 odd and when she scanned the code it took the bill down to about €96....... worked out about 40% off and at least I used it on a decent spend.

so get one of these codes if you can

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Seve OB wrote: »
    it seems to work alright but you have to sign up and log into account
    I had a f&f discount code which I thought was for 15%, but it wouldn't accept online for some odd reason..... thankfully! :D
    went to B&M store, spent €160 odd and when she scanned the code it took the bill down to about €96....... worked out about 40% off and at least I used it on a decent spend.

so get one of these codes if you can

Is your code unique?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭Glebee

Whatever about their code. Their current offer - "Save 5euro when you spend 50euro, 10euro when you spend 75euro and 20euro when you spend 100euro on selected Fragrances - Online Only" Saved 20euro off 100ml bottle of chanel mademoiselle is decent..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,827 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Is your code unique?

Yea think so
    She kept the voucher at the till anyway

Advertisement