Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving out advice. Is it possible to transfer Vodafone Broadband to another tenant?

Options
  • 09-10-2020 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

I am moving out of a shared house and getting my own place.

My name is on the Broadband plan. I'd like to just have another tenant take it over rather than canceling. (have to pay the full contract up front - 9 months left)

What are my options? Can I just change the bank account to another tenant?

Can I change the name AND the bank account to another tenant?

Has anybody been in this situation before? What are my options? HELP?!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭RuckingSwimmer

Will you need internet in your new place? It might be easier to move the broadband to your new address and let the remaining tenants set up a new account themselves

I've moved broadband when changing address a couple of times (also did it with UPC and Sky at different times)

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭POBox19

You are responsible for the contract, take it with you or you could be stuck with a problem down the road.
    Vodafone can transfer their service to your new address, providing they can supply to the property.

Advertisement