Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb and Google Wifi

Options
  • 09-10-2020 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I'm currently on VF broadband but thinking of switching to Digiweb superfast broadband package. I have a 3 story house with thick walls so use Google Wifi dongles that are connected to ethernet wall spots to ensure complete coverage. Has anyone come across any issues using Digiweb with Google Wifi?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Serendipity7

I am with DigiWeb and recently got the Google WiFi package to extend coverage. I had a problem with speed but switching off the digiweb router Wifi sorted that. I now see the wifi signal does occasionally drop on my PC. I'm not sure if its the PC or the Google WiFi but I am sorry I didn't go for the Mesh Wifi Extender that Digiweb offer as it is designed to work with the router they supply.

Advertisement