Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fertility testing

Options
  • 08-10-2020 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭

Could anyone recommend a fertility tester in the south east lads? I have a suspicion over a bull here and want to know in advance of next springs breeding season.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭alps

Grueller wrote: »
    Could anyone recommend a fertility tester in the south east lads? I have a suspicion over a bull here and want to know in advance of next springs breeding season.
    Thanks in advance.

Even if you test him how, you really should test him before breeding in the Spring..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,611 ✭✭✭Mooooo

One of the lads on our vets does it, would a vet in your local practice do it. Agree with alps even if he passes this time of year would want to be checked next spring pre breeding

• Registered Users Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭Grueller

Mooooo wrote: »
    One of the lads on our vets does it, would a vet in your local practice do it. Agree with alps even if he passes this time of year would want to be checked next spring pre breeding

Absolutely agree. He is going to be used on sucklers now though as well. I might not be too upset though if he didn't leave them in calf as I would be about the piebalds in the spring.

Advertisement