Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multikwik

Options
  • 08-10-2020 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

can this be bought alone rather than as part of a bigger piece. it has the number 8032. where would it be purchased bricks and mortar ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

I have never ever seen one of them. As a plumber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

corkgsxr wrote: »
    I have never ever seen one of them. As a plumber
    It's a U connector to connect two pipes. I think a trap is the proper name

it is similar to this https://www.hunterplastics.co.uk/media/3824/rp032.jpg?height=800

i only want the u underneath. That one is wrong above anyway. i need an 8032 that is 8039

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

It's a U connector to connect two pipes. I think a trap is the proper name

it is similar to this https://www.hunterplastics.co.uk/media/3824/rp032.jpg?height=800

i only want the u underneath. That one is wrong above anyway. i need an 8032 that is 8039

The short answer is no. Traps aren’t expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Bring it with you to a builders providers, show them and say I need one of these things please.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

stoneill wrote: »
    Bring it with you to a builders providers, show them and say I need one of these things please.

True. Most places have old bits and bobs in boxes out back. You might get lucky

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 957 ✭✭✭80j2lc5y7u6qs9

Thanks all. I got lucky meeting a friend I have not seen in a long time who is a plumber and he had one in his van. Didn't even have to pay.How cool is that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Don't know why but with multiwick I thought it was a 4" fittings

Advertisement