Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Battery for HP 15-n297sa - How much do those last two letters matter?

Options
  • 07-10-2020 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭

I need a replacement battery for a HP 15-n297sa laptop.

Laptop is six years old and battery now holds zero charge. Says it's fully charged immediately but the laptop shuts off instantly when charger removed so seems to be totally empty.

Not really sure what I need but I can't find the exact model match when I use the compatibility selector on DuracellDirect.ie or on laptopbatteries.ie.

I can find a 15-n297eo compatible battery on Duracell and 15-n297nr and 15-n297tx compatible batteries on laptopbatteries.ie.

Are any of these compatible with my 15-n297sa laptop? Do those last two letters in the model number matter? Where else can I look?

Thanks for any advice on this. I'm clueless.

Comments

Advertisement