Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

The Last Duel. So who knows anything about this film?

• 05-10-2020 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭ AMKC

I see it is shooting in Meath at the moment. It's a Ridley Scott film and stars Matt Damen, Ben Aflick, Jody Colemore and Adam Driver. It's due to be released next year sometime I would say at the end of it or even in 2022 the way things are going at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭ Mr Crispy

From IMDb,
    King Charles VI declares that Knight Jean de Carrouges settle his dispute with his squire by challenging him to a duel.

Matt Damon as Jean de Carrouges
    Adam Driver as Jacques LeGris
    Jodie Comer as Marguerite de Carrouges
    Ben Affleck as King Charles VI

Uh.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭ weiland79

My brother was commissioned to manufacture a prop for this. So thats kinda cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,722 ✭✭✭✭ bnt

The Daily Mail has some pictures from the Bective Abbey set today. Jodie Comer looks like she's wearing a hair helmet. Matt Damon's hair ... I hope it's period-correct, that's the only acceptable excuse. :P

Parvi enim sunt foris arma, nisi est consilium domi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭ Wayne Jarvis

"King Charles VI declares that Knight Jean de Carrouges settle his dispute with his squire by challenging him to a duel"

Yet another Hollywood remake.

uaP9kXt.gif

Advertisement