Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UEFA Champions League Fantasy

Options
  • 03-10-2020 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all, I am running an UCL fantasy league for 3rd straight year and looking for some new managers to join!
    I am experienced commish located in europe and I have run multiple nba fantasy leagues and a 2018 fifa world cup league.U can see the screenshots about that world cup league and my leaguesafe profile as commish.

The league's buyin was $100 the previous years. Payments are made via leaguesafe.com and payouts are assigned to the top3 overall teams and group stage/knockout winners.

I have also created a groupme chat for the league ( send me a PM for the code) so we can have a better communication from there about league's settings (buyin/payouts) and have some smack talking later during the ch.league season.

I can also receive payments via paypal from internationals and pay on their behalf on leaguesafe.

So everyone interested he should send me a PM to send u the ucl leagues/groupme codes.

Peace

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 x_Nemesis_x

The competition starts in 7 days!
    We are a couple of guys registered,some of these boards.
    Hurry up!!!

Advertisement