Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giro Velogames

Options
  • 01-10-2020 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

League set up;

La Giro de Boardies

Comments

I'll get signed up later. Usually my favorite GT and I've zero buzz for it this year. Maybe just too soon after the tour and with la Vuelta over lapping it.

Hard to look passed Thomas with 3 time trials. I'd love to see Kruijswijk do it after his nearly year when he crashed in 2016 was it on stage 19? Masnada is another guy I'd love to see go well. Kelderman will hug wheels for 3 weeks but Sunweb are on the crest of a wave right now and I hope it continues for maybe the likes Oomen or Matthews

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭lissard

Entered - this one could be a tough one to predict. Who knows what will happen to the 3rd week. I'd be stunned if they can get over both the the Colle d'Agnello and the Stelvio in late October and if so, what level of frostbite will the riders be suffering from! Should be interesting, for all the talk of TTs there is serious altitude to the climbed at the tail end of the race - suited Nibali a couple of years ago when he was several minutes down on GC and the others just crumbled. It will take a serious hard man to deal with the course and the conditions.

Advertisement