Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sizes on WISH?

Options
  • 01-10-2020 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anything about the sizes on WISH?

The only thing I've ever ordered from Wish was free-size (a hooded cloak) and it was cheap and did eventually arrive and was as pictured (though thin as a hanky and poorly made)

Now I'm fancying a dress but the sizes are those XXX LLL kind of thing: how do they translate to the familiar ladies' 10, 12, 14, 16, 18?

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

All the items on Wish are from different shops, so there’s no standard sizes across the site. Sometimes the shops will give a picture of the sizes in measurements (cm and inch) - go by this not what the stated size (S, M, L) is.
    Also take a look at the reviews - some people will give their measurements and might post a photo so you can judge that way too.

I’ve bought a few things from Wish and when I review the item I’ll give my bust size in the review as personally I’d find that measurement more useful than size S, M, L, etc.

There was just one item I was caught out on though. Generally you have to size up as they are usually Asian sizes so I ordered a M sized jumper and when it arrived it was easily a L. So I gave that jumper away but I liked it so much I reordered it in S!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,603 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

All the items on Wish are from different shops, so there’s no standard sizes across the site. Sometimes the shops will give a picture of the sizes in measurements (cm and inch) - go by this not what the stated size (S, M, L) is.
    Also take a look at the reviews - some people will give their measurements and might post a photo so you can judge that way too.

I’ve bought a few things from Wish and when I review the item I’ll give my bust size in the review as personally I’d find that measurement more useful than size S, M, L, etc.

There was just one item I was caught out on though. Generally you have to size up as they are usually Asian sizes so I ordered a M sized jumper and when it arrived it was easily a L. So I gave that jumper away but I liked it so much I reordered it in S!

Thanks milli, that's very helpful!

Advertisement