Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seemingly harmless things that people do that really annoy you

Options
  • 01-10-2020 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

I can't explain why, but when somebody (it's nearly always scruffy youths) get to the bottom of the crisp packet and instead of taking the last few crumbleenies out with their fingers, they theatrically tilt back their head and pour the remainder of the bag down their gobs.
    It makes me want to slap them. I have no idea why.

Earlier today, I passed a girl in the corridor at work and she really annoyed me. Her crime? Walking with her hands folded across her chest. Granted, she is entitled to walk whatever way she wants, but the impracticality of the act really got to me.

So, I'll throw it open to the floor. No obviously annoying habits like picking your nose or clicking your fingers. I am talking about seemingly innocuous things that people do that shouldn't bother you, but really do.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement