Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripe Payment UK

Options
  • 29-09-2020 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Just received a lodgement from stripe payment uk to my AIB account for just under 29e. Anyone know who or what this service is? I never heard of them, just curious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,530 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

MFlack2012 wrote: »
    Just received a lodgement from stripe payment uk to my AIB account for just under 29e. Anyone know who or what this service is? I never heard of them, just curious.

Stripe are a payments processor for many merchants across Ireland and the UK.

Assuming you do not have a business relationship with strip, then it's might be a badly named refund for a merchant you purchases something from.

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭MFlack2012

Stripe are a payments processor for many merchants across Ireland and the UK.

Assuming you do not have a business relationship with strip, then it's might be a badly named refund for a merchant you purchases something from.

Thanks for your reply. Not a business and not due a refund. Only thing I can think of is covid insurance rebate from AIG. But was informed they weren't doing rebates.

Advertisement