Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying our first home. What to do next?

Options
  • 26-09-2020 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi everyone, myself and my partner are currently in the process of getting our first home.

Our situation is; we have AIP, HTB and Deposit all ready. We're just waiting for the houses to launch.

From my understanding, the next thing we need to do is get a letter of offer from the bank. But in order to do so, we will need an address of the home and value of the home.

The new builds we're currently looking at is Barnwell Park and my question is, once the houses are launched and it's available to book. Is the AIP letter, HTB and deposit enough for the Estate Agent? or will they require me to get a Letter of offer first?

Sorry if this seems like a noob question, it's our first time as buyers.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement