Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Storage near Limerick/Nenagh

  • 25-09-2020 3:51pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭


    Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for somewhere to store a boat in the Limerick/ Nenagh area, somewhere that also stores classic cars would be ideal
    If anyone knows of somewhere in the area that would be great.


Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭ba_barabus


    Skuxx wrote: »
    Hi Guys,
    I'm looking for somewhere to store a boat in the Limerick/ Nenagh area, somewhere that also stores classic cars would be ideal
    If anyone knows of somewhere in the area that would be great.

    I know the Teddy Knight in Dromineer stores boats out of the water but I don't know if its indoors or under a sealed wrap.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Skuxx


    ba_barabus wrote: »
    I know the Teddy Knight in Dromineer stores boats out of the water but I don't know if its indoors or under a sealed wrap.

    Great, something like that would be ideal. Do you have contact details or anything for him or know how I could get in contact?


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭ba_barabus


    Skuxx wrote: »
    Great, something like that would be ideal. Do you have contact details or anything for him or know how I could get in contact?

    https://g.co/kgs/CS6MCZ


Advertisement