Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for a bike repair shop Cork city with brompton experience

Options
  • 25-09-2020 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    anywhere in cork where I can get some simple (1) servicing on a brompton bike?

Its old, I had a big service done on it earlier in the year but I have had a persistent issue with it, and I would prefer that it was done by someone experiences with working with bromptons specifically.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭mh_cork

sharingan wrote: »
    Hi,
    anywhere in cork where I can get some simple (1) servicing on a brompton bike?

Its old, I had a big service done on it earlier in the year but I have had a persistent issue with it, and I would prefer that it was done by someone experiences with working with bromptons specifically.

I have never seen anywhere in Cork that does Bromptons. Nearest place probably would be High Nelly shop about 90k from Cork. It looks like they do a pick-up and repair service.
    http://www.foldingbikes.ie/brompton-service.html

Advertisement