Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Triton T90XR heating can 9.5kW replacement

Options
  • 21-09-2020 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone know where I might find one of these in Dublin at a reasonable cost? Triton Ireland website shows them sold out, Triton UK have them for £47.73 plus delivery but just looking to see if I can source one a bit closer to home save me getting it shipped from the UK.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,986 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

dubscorpio wrote:
    Anyone know where I might find one of these in Dublin at a reasonable cost? Triton Ireland website shows them sold out, Triton UK have them for £47.73 plus delivery but just looking to see if I can source one a bit closer to home save me getting it shipped from the UK. Thanks!

This model is obsolete in Ireland. We get the T90 showers a few years before the UK as they are designed for Ireland. For example Triton UK still don't have the Triton T90sr & it's been on the market here for over 4 years. As a result parts for the Triton T90xr are no longer available from Triton Ireland but Triton UK still have them. I doubt you will be able to source the part in Ireland & if you do you can expect to pay around 100 euro.

Triton UK don't ship to Ireland as this infringes on triton Ireland who have exclusive rights to the Republic. You will need to use parcel motel. Another option is to try Showerdoc.com in Scotland. They will ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dubscorpio

Thanks @Sleeper12 for the detailed and informative reply.
    I've checked showerdoc and they have discontinued the product.
    I have address pal with An Post which I was going to use to get it delivered from Triton UK, as that seems my best bet!
    Thanks for the help!

Advertisement