Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tullamore Driving Test

Options
  • 21-09-2020 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I’ve received a last minute driving test in Tullamore but usual learn in my home town. Please can someone tell me the Tullamore routes so that I can squeeze in a practice?! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭medoc

MMGDMG wrote: »
    Hi. I’ve received a last minute driving test in Tullamore but usual learn in my home town. Please can someone tell me the Tullamore routes so that I can squeeze in a practice?! Thanks

Sorry can’t help as it’s years since I done my test in town. Maybe try contacting one of the schools in town. I’d actually recommend doing an hour with one of them and they will bring you around the likely places. Michael Davis in Mucklagh or else Hynes in town. I’m sure even if you weren’t interested in a lesson they would tell you the current routes.

Advertisement