Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip Bag collection in D6 with small truck

Options
  • 12-09-2020 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Anyone know who would collect a standard skip bag in D6 with a small truck.

The company I got the bags from "Skipman" was a one man show and he has retired. I have the bag full in a laneway and a large truck would not be able to access.

Any suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,219 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

It it within 14ft/3m of the Road? If yes then just ask any of the skip companies to use the appropriate vehicle with crane. Also live locally to you, whether it was BabySkip or others, they all had a suitable vehicle.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭HorseSea

No it's in a laneway. The guy I used to use had a fairly small truck and there was never a problem, but a regular size skip lorry would have a problem I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

M50 skip hire will take a 1.25ton bag for €60. I used them a couple of weeks back and it was a small truck with crane attached that picked the bag, not your usual skip truck so this might do the trick for you

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭HorseSea

I will try that if Kollect does not work out, unfortunately I booked Kollect for €115 yesterday online.

Advertisement