Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Bay Purchase- Organising my courier- who to get?

Options
  • 11-09-2020 7:34pm

Hi Guys
    I'm buying something on ebay- organising my own courier- what firm should I get and also, anything to be wary of ? It's UK- Ireland delivery.

Thanks for any assistance/comments.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,847 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Parcel2go.com

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭drogon.

Out of curiosity why are you organising your own courier ?
    If it is a local pickup that maybe fine, but be careful of dealing with seller outside ebay.

whiterebel wrote: »
    Parcel2go.com
    drogon. wrote: »
    Out of curiosity why are you organising your own courier ?
    If it is a local pickup that maybe fine, but be careful of dealing with seller outside ebay.

Yes it's collection- I've traded emails with the seller. He's selling a chair- doesn't have experience of organising couriers but is happy for me to do so. I believe he's legitimate from his emails and also his feedback - thanks.

Thanks guys- I didn’t win the eBay bid but have started to educate myself on all things DIY shipping
    I posted the “job” on Shiply and Anyvan and got a wide range of quotes. Are there any threads on boards.ie about these companies and user experiences/ dos and donts?
    I’d value boardsies opinions as they’re normally spot on

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

I shipped with these guys a couple of times, they give you quotes from various companies and you can compare price, speed, convenience etc.. They send label details which I forwarded to seller to print as a sticky label.....

https://www.transglobalexpress.co.uk/

• Advertisement
Advertisement