Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Concrete driveway or imprint driveway recommendations

Options
  • 11-09-2020 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Im looking tocreplace my badly chipped and cracked driveway with either standard concrete finish or imprint. Have you's any recommendations or tips for finding a decent company to carry it out. There seem to be so many cowboys out there and lots of bad reviews across google

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Duffers1983

Please pm me if recommendations aren't allowed thank you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

imprint is hard to walk on have you kids
    what about tarmacadam

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭EmptyTree

Im looking tocreplace my badly chipped and cracked driveway with either standard concrete finish or imprint. Have you's any recommendations or tips for finding a decent company to carry it out. There seem to be so many cowboys out there and lots of bad reviews across google

Just beware, nothing stopping a cowboy recommending themselves on here either.

Advertisement