Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bereavement contact

Options
  • 11-09-2020 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Sadly, my mother died in February.
    I have filled the online contact form multiple times to get in touch with the bereavement team but get no response at all. Does anyone have a contact number for the bereavement team?

Thanks

Nick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭rubberdungeon

Nick Brown wrote: »
    Hi
    I have filled the online contact form multiple times to get in touch with the bereavement team but get no response at all. Does anyone have a contact number for the bereavement team?

Thanks

Nick

You can contact our dedicated Bereavement Support team on:

Freephone ROI - 1800 800656

Outside ROI - 00353 14606333

Lines are open from 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) and we will take all the relevant information from you.

https://personalbanking.bankofireland.com/articles/bereavement/pick-the-best-option-to-notify-us/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Nick Brown wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

Nick
    Hi Nick Brown,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

Please accept our sincere sympathies to you and your family at this time, and we're sorry that you haven't heard back from the team.

We have a dedicated team to help you with your loved ones account and can assist you in dealing with the process to notify the bank and any other organisations you may need to contact. 

Rubberdungeon is correct, our team are available on ROI Freephone 1800 800 656. Our colleagues will be happy to help you with this.

Feel free to send us a PM if we can help any further.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nick Brown

Thank You

Advertisement