Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Whisky to be taken On Halloween ???

Options
  • 09-09-2020 6:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys I want to make an order of some good quality whisky for my halloween party, where can I get this please do share your Ideas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,293 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

any spirit will do

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

something peaty/smokey like an Islay Scotch or Connemara Turf

I'd recommend the Laphroaig range

• Registered Users Posts: 34,218 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

A lot of people don't like peaty/smokey whiskeys though.

Can't really go wrong with a bottle of Black Bush for the whiskey drinkers, and a Jameson for everyone else, won't frighten the horses.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭DilD

I'm not a whiskey fan by any means but Green Spot is about the smoothest I have tasted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

A lot of people don't like peaty/smokey whiskeys though.

Can't really go wrong with a bottle of Black Bush for the whiskey drinkers, and a Jameson for everyone else, won't frighten the horses.

I'd agree with that, even though I love the peaty/smokey ones
    A bottle of Glenmorangie perhaps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I'd agree with that, even though I love the peaty/smokey ones
    A bottle of Glenmorangie perhaps

Not a fan of chewing turf myself :pac:

Any good Irish Whiskey would do to raise the spirits I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

I meant the peaty/smokey theme might tie in with hallowe'en because of the whole smokey fires aesthetic

Advertisement