Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

iPhone screen repair

• 07-09-2020 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭ Ladyinthedark

Is there any place in Waterford city that repairs iPhone screens it’s an iPhone 7 screen and Simone place reasonable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,260 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78
    Banned

Think theres an old thread here on this, but check in with the phone repair shops in the town, there's a few of them now, unfortunately it can sometimes be very expensive, and you'd have to debate if worth it. broke a galaxy before, lovely phone, was like a dog, repairs would have cost a little less than a new phone, repair wasn't worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ Emanine

I couldn't fault the guys at I-Repair in Michael Street (upstairs, entrance beside Bookies).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,260 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78
    Banned

Emanine wrote: »
    I couldn't fault the guys at I-Repair in Michael Street (upstairs, entrance beside Bookies).

lovely lads, it was themselves that recommended not to fix my old galaxy

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 8,814 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Aquos76

Emanine wrote: »

Are the still there, I tried contacting them a few weeks ago and their FB and messenger page seemed to be gone.?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭ sportsfan90

The old Nokia store used by my go to place for any phone repairs before it shut.

But I went to Gadgetman recently for a screen replacement on an iPhone 6 , €45 and got it back in a few hours so I can recommend them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement