Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone screen repair

Options
  • 07-09-2020 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Is there any place in Waterford city that repairs iPhone screens it’s an iPhone 7 screen and Simone place reasonable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,071 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Think theres an old thread here on this, but check in with the phone repair shops in the town, there's a few of them now, unfortunately it can sometimes be very expensive, and you'd have to debate if worth it. broke a galaxy before, lovely phone, was like a dog, repairs would have cost a little less than a new phone, repair wasn't worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Emanine

I couldn't fault the guys at I-Repair in Michael Street (upstairs, entrance beside Bookies).

• Registered Users Posts: 29,071 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Emanine wrote: »
    I couldn't fault the guys at I-Repair in Michael Street (upstairs, entrance beside Bookies).

lovely lads, it was themselves that recommended not to fix my old galaxy

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Emanine wrote: »

Are the still there, I tried contacting them a few weeks ago and their FB and messenger page seemed to be gone.?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

The old Nokia store used by my go to place for any phone repairs before it shut.

But I went to Gadgetman recently for a screen replacement on an iPhone 6 , €45 and got it back in a few hours so I can recommend them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement