Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

escooter

Options
  • 07-09-2020 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi - i'm looking for a recommendation on place to service and repair an e-scooter in Dublin (preferably near city centre / northside) please?

thanks,
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,966 ✭✭✭✭unkel

They don't really need servicing, well the electric system doesn't. Unless something isn't working. What seems to be the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Moznips

Hi

the kids had it over the weekend and went up and down the muddy hills on it.
    the 'acceleration' lever gets stuck (ie doesn't spring back when not in use) and when i use the brakes the scooter makes a noise and jolts.

i think water/ mud got into the scooter and messed it up

:(

P

Advertisement