Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mywelfare Portal issues

Options
  • 05-09-2020 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,924 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering has anyone had issues with logging into mywefare accounts since yesterday Friday 4th September. I have a full mygovid.ie account, can get in there fine but when I get to mywelfare section, receive the usual SMS, confirm it, an error page shows up.

APOLOGIES, THE PAGE YOUR LOOKING FOR CANNOT BE FOUND, IT MAY HAVE BEEN MOVED OR MAY NOT EXIST ANYMORE.

Its the first time I've ever has an issue, I did notice on Friday afternoon the main mygovid website was undergoing maintenance but it cam back up around 7pm Friday.

Problem persists this morning sat 5th sept

Curious is anyone else having issues,

Thanks

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ROREO93

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Can't sign into SUSI using mygov.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,924 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

ROREO93 wrote: »
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. Can't sign into SUSI using mygov.

Morning :), do you have a full mygovid account?, not an issue getting in there but mywelfare, just error page when you confirm sms. Are able to access mywelfre services? It coukd be services the issue, like SUSI, mywelfare etcThanks for heads up.

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Morning :), do you have a full mygovid account?, not an issue getting in there but mywelfare, just error page when you confirm sms. Are able to access mywelfre services? It coukd be services the issue, like SUSI, mywelfare etcThanks for heads up.

Just tried to login to mywelfare and was able to no problem. I can see notifications, claims etc. Last night I was definitely unable too.

Something weird is going on it seems.

Just tried to login to mywelfare and was able to no problem. I can see notifications, claims etc. Last night I was definitely unable too.

Something weird is going on it seems.

Maybe gremlins from site maintenance, I'll try again and see, thanks again

No luck with mywelfare still, just the error page, other services seem fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭gipi

I've just been able to log into MyWelfare (via mygovid) with no difficulty.

gipi wrote: »
    I've just been able to log into MyWelfare (via mygovid) with no difficulty.

Thanks for that, I'm still unable to, very mysterious

This is the error page that shows up, All other mygov services fine, just mywelfare account after I verify SMS received

This is the error page showing for mywelfare, all other services fine on mygovid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Thank god it's not just me. Can't get into any of the services, . Thought it was just SUSI and panicked

• Advertisement

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Thank god it's not just me. Can't get into any of the services, . Thought it was just SUSI and panicked

Hey funny dog, so I'm not alone, are you getting same error page??

Hey funny dog, so I'm not alone, are you getting same error page??

I am indeed.

I get the code sent to my phone, enter it and get sent to a page saying MyGovID login was unsuccessful, to contact support on fb, Twitter, blah blah blah.

I am indeed.

I get the code sent to my phone, enter it and get sent to a page saying MyGovID login was unsuccessful, to contact support on fb, Twitter, blah blah blah.

Interesting, I'm not even getting an invite to contact anyone :)

I'm guessing this issue only affecting some people and may have something to do with the maintenance they did Friday evening, just the strangest thing, mygovid fine, just when I get to mywelfare, put in text, this error page shows up.

Interesting, I'm not even getting an invite to contact anyone :)

I'm guessing this issue only affecting some people and may have something to do with the maintenance they did Friday evening, just the strangest thing, mygovid fine, just when I get to mywelfare, put in text, this error page shows up.

Ah sorry I get that error when trying to login to SUSI through MyGovID.

When I try login to mywelfare I'm the same as you, don't worry.

Very strange. Especially since they won't fix it until Monday the earliest now 🙄

Very strange. Especially since they won't fix it until Monday the earliest now 🙄

Yes, Monday it looks like, I can check SUSI for you though, :) only kidding, I'm a little to old for SUSI etc. Enjoy the weekend, hopefully issues resolved Monday, thanks again

Very strange. Especially since they won't fix it until Monday the earliest now ��

Seems to be working now

Seems to be working now

You were able to get in? I'll try in a minute

Seems to be working now

Well holy moley, its back working, brilliant, thanks for the heads up, really appreciated :)

Advertisement