Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daughter slow to toilet train with poos

Options
  • 03-09-2020 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Little girl is pretty well trained on wees for the past 2 - 3 weeks but is having regular poo accidents and one poo accident every day in creche. Any advice? She can do it I. The potty 50% of the time at home but never in creche. I think her preschool teacher is getting weary but what can I do? According to their policies, if a child is still having accidents after 2 weeks they would say they're not ready but she's ready and knows what to do and is v good with her wees. She even tells me if she's going to wee when I've already put her night pull up on.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Closing: didn't see OP had created another thread after realising this was originally in the wrong forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement