Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Complaint to courier over dangerous driving

• 03-09-2020 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any contact details for fastway? Their website is beyond a joke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 stephmcd

michellie wrote: »

Every delivery driver has their own phone number on the van. Depending on the area. Waste of time ringing the number on the website, I swear they sit and watch the phone ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,163 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

michellie wrote: »

Post it on their FB page

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Thanks guys, I got the reg. He overtook me when I was stopped at a zebra crossing AT A SCHOOL

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Call trafficwatch on 1890 205 805.
    Fastway won't give a toss. They want their driver to get from A to B quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Thanks I will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,837 ✭✭✭pgj2015

They will probably give him a bonus if anything. horrible company.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

Good old Fartway. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,916 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

stephmcd wrote: »
    Every delivery driver has their own phone number on the van. Depending on the area. Waste of time ringing the number on the website, I swear they sit and watch the phone ring.

Not so I'm afraid, had a delivery yesterday, plain white van, zerp markings. I've heard due to enormous volumes of business, all courier services have hired additional staff, supplying their own vans. I also had a delivery on Monday via DPD, again plain white van, no markings.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement