Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

...Skin and masks don't mix!...

Options
  • 02-09-2020 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

... Dont think there has been a recent thread... Wearing a mask so frequently seems to have had a negative effect on my skin, which wasn't great to begin with... What kinda skin care products would you recommend as working best... Usually use the Nivea daily scrubs, but I still feel like I am sweaty, blocked pours, and just not happy with it... Would you buy stuff in shops or online?... TIA...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭DFB BOY

Dr Pimple Popper recommended spraying salicylic acid into your mask to stop pores pores clogging and protect against bacteria,you can buy it from boots,i hated wearing those blue re-usable masks so shelled out on a Under Armour sportsmask,cost a bit,30 euros but find it much more comfortable and no break outs since :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

Buy cotton based better quality ones. Much nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭liamoreilly

DFB BOY wrote: »
    Dr Pimple Popper recommended spraying salicylic acid into your mask to stop pores pores clogging and protect against bacteria,you can buy it from boots,i hated wearing those blue re-usable masks so shelled out on a Under Armour sportsmask,cost a bit,30 euros but find it much more comfortable and no break outs since :D:D
    ...Thanks, will definitely look at the under armour masks...Happy to pay extra for a mask that doesn't affect my skin this much... The acid part sounds a bit strange! Lol...

Advertisement