Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updated eTube app for Di2

Options
  • 01-09-2020 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

I was delighted to see a new version of the etube app, I know I should be patient and wait a few weeks for the bugs to be discovered and fixed but I didn't. It works, but the registration was quite slow. Once it did power up its got some nice new graphics and is a little easier to use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭a148pro

What can you do with the app I've never done anything beyond charging it? Is it something like changing how quick the gears cycle, or whether it skips two at a time or something? Think i've an old di2 so might be more limited?

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

It doesn't do anything more than a PC running the tube software can do. So using either you can configure the shifters, speed changes, synchro shifting etc. Updates to firmware too. The iOS app allows this wirelessly but you need the dfly dongle to get the iOS app to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 TerryDi2Center

The older version of the app used to allow for error checking of components on tablets only. However, since our ipad is too old to run the e-tube mobile app I haven't been able to confirm whether or not this is still the case with the new apps.

Besides that, the mobile app functionality is the same as the desktop app :).

Advertisement