Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laser hair removal for facial hair?

Options
  • 31-08-2020 3:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

I'm 22 and some say that I have ridiculous facial hair. It's a kin to Obama's facial hair, i.e. I don't grow anything but whiskers at the bottom of my chin.

I was wondering if I can get it professionally removed by a laser? I know it'll be expensive so I might have to save.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Notmything

I'm 22 and some say that I have ridiculous facial hair. It's a kin to Obama's facial hair, i.e. I don't grow anything but whiskers at the bottom of my chin.

I was wondering if I can get it professionally removed by a laser? I know it'll be expensive so I might have to save.

You've claimed that you've begged for money off strangers online to buy drugs, so how do you plan to save for Lazer hair removal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

Notmything wrote: »
    You've claimed that you've begged for money off strangers online to buy drugs, so how do you plan to save for Lazer hair removal?

When I get a job.

Anyway, is it possible?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

It's possible. I knew a lad a fair few years back who got it done. He considered himself too hairy and his beard crept over his cheeks, so he got those lasered off. From what I recall he got it done at a normally "ladies" waxing, plucking and pain establishment. Then again I gather these days they see a fair few male customers. Including the back sack and crack treatment. I know a guy who did that too on the behest of his girlfriend at the time. Personally I'd be figuring the hair's there for a reason and what lives beneath is best served by camouflage.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

I missed you Feg ………………

Can you fake cheques also ? Pay with them ?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 16,352 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You've said you have dark skin so it won't work for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement