Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Druids Glen/Carton house course condition

• 30-08-2020 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭ Dr Devious

How is is playing at the moment, that part of the country has had a lot of rain lately, don’t want be wasting my time driving 3 hours to play boggy course. Concra Wood was closed recently due to rain. Is Carton house holding up well lately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭ Rippeditup

Dr Devious wrote: »
    How is is playing at the moment, that part of the country has had a lot of rain lately, don’t want be wasting my time driving 3 hours to play boggy course. Concra Wood was closed recently due to rain. Is Carton house holding up well lately.

Carton holds up well but I think it’s closed with lockdown.. was closed the last few weeks anyhows.
    Druid’s I am hearing is in good nick but with the rain it’s going to have some mud

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭ Dr Devious

Carton is taking booking on its website, open Tuesdays and Titleist Tuesdays. Are you sure it was closed? I’ve actually booked Druids for next mon & tues but kinda undecided about going or not. I’ve heard of several parkland courses having life clean and place ALREADY. Was going to Mount Juliet a couple of weeks ago but it was washed out on the day, had cancelled though.

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭ redhill

I think Kildare is still in lockdown so u may not be able to travel there possibly?
    It’s probably open just for Kildare residents

Advertisement