Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to work

Options
  • 29-08-2020 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,542 ✭✭✭

Anyone getting back to work? Difficult but interesting times being mindful of portraying social distancing and to shoot with or without masks on corporate jobs. I've had to photoshop masks on to people on a few occasions where there's ambiguous circumstances. I've had to manipulate my ISO to cater for a larger depth of field to keep social distancing groups in focus with some grainy results.

Also shooting with a mask is a pain. The viewfinder kept fogging up, invested in really good masks now and the situation has improved.

Any similar experiences?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Boredstiff666

It's a bugger. All my models all look the same in my photo's. I don't know what's wrong.

Advertisement