Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

All day breakfast in the city

• 27-08-2020 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ letsgo2018

anywhere in the city i can get a nice fryup anytime of the day

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,086 ✭✭✭✭ Harry Palmr

Fry up That's tea for me! I was wondering why anyone would be after Cornflakes at any time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭ Wanderer2010

Dawn to Dusk on the Glen advertise an all day fryup on JustEat so maybe you could pop in there and see if they serve on site too?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ Snorlaxx

Since the Pantry is closed, I think the Olive Cafe is the only place down town(open to correction)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ letsgo2018

cafe lucia do a fantastic fry up but its only up to 12

• Registered Users Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭ Hello 2D Person Below

Fairly sure The Craftsman in Lismore Park do, or at least used to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭ Hello 2D Person Below

Edit*

I could be thinking of their mixed grill.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,625 ✭✭✭✭ PTH2009

the exchange do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭ friendlyfun

I think i'll pass on the ratchange

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ smellyoldboot
    Banned

Is it any good? I went in there for carvery once and was pretty disappointed, was the worst I'd gotten anywhere in Waterford tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭ StringerBell

Is it any good? I went in there for carvery once and was pretty disappointed, was the worst I'd gotten anywhere in Waterford tbh.

No good, from memory.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭ kilkenny34

Yes they do a great full irish or the buster breakfast if you can handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭ kilkenny34

I think i'll pass on the ratchange

Never in there,that bad?lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭ Smell the glove

Went there twice, food was horrible. Could have changed now though it was a while ago. I've never met someone who liked it that wasn't a regular of the park inn though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭ Wanderer2010

Went there twice, food was horrible. Could have changed now though it was a while ago. I've never met someone who liked it that wasn't a regular of the park inn though.

I used to like it but the portions have gone right down the last year. And without sounding cruel i dont think a lot of the people who go there ever bother going anywhere else so they have nothing to compare it to!

The Sweep or the Holy Cross are great spots for a carvery.

Advertisement