Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luttrellstown Castle

• 24-08-2020 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭

Have noticed that there have been Fireworks been set off at Luttrellstowns Castle, both tonight and last night.
    I wonder is there the odd sneaky wedding or Golf dinner (ahem) taking place there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,991 ✭✭✭Caranica

Weddings are allowed, up to 50 people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Caranica wrote: »
    Weddings are allowed, up to 50 people

Up to 50 people can attend a wedding, including the staff of the venue.
    https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/health/covid19/public_health_measures_for_covid19.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

And cultural events permitted.

Why oh why do people want to be squealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭Polar101

Usually the weddings (fireworks) are on Saturdays, but sounded like they were busier this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Darc19 wrote: »
    And cultural events permitted.

Why oh why do people want to be squealers.

Squealers, haven’t heard that one been used since I was in School :D

I got up for work at 5:00am this morning and I was doing more than “Effin”Squealing when I was woken up at 12:30am last night by those poxy Fireworks ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,991 ✭✭✭Caranica

Going off around here from 9-11 tonight. The send off back to school more likely than a wedding tbh

Advertisement