Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Good Standing" RCSI

• 24-08-2020 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Good Standing

Applicants who have been previously discontinued from any academic institution are deemed not to be in 'good standing' and are ineligible to apply to RCSI

Can I ask does this mean;
    1. That anyone who hasn't finished a degree by their own choice or because of circumstances out of their control

or

2. Is it referring to people who were in essence 'kicked out' of a course by that institution.

I know I should ask the college and I will tomorrow but I am PANICKING.

I have dreams that could be shattered and I've already started working for it. And I have been visualising RCSI. SAD FACE HERE*

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I would expect it means anyone that left (or was asked to leave) another academic institution under a cloud - maybe because of cheating, or for some other serious infringement of rules.

Advertisement