Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New boiler and tank

Options
  • 24-08-2020 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

Need to get a oil condenser boiler and a new hot tank.

Recommended to get a 300ltr stainless steel triple coil tank. Looks like only one of these. A joule brand, cheapest price I see is 950€

Firebird seems to be the main condenser boiler and they range from €1700 to €4000.

House is a Bungalow with 3 bedrooms, sitting room and kitchen/living room area.

Want to install a solar panel at a later phase.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Tom44

Deco99 wrote: »
    Need to get a oil condenser boiler and a new hot tank.

Recommended to get a 300ltr stainless steel triple coil tank. Looks like only one of these. A joule brand, cheapest price I see is 950€

Firebird seems to be the main condenser boiler and they range from €1700 to €4000.

House is a Bungalow with 3 bedrooms, sitting room and kitchen/living room area.

Want to install a solar panel at a later phase.

Check your prices again, and what are your getting for that? , big difference between €1700 and €4000

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Tom44 wrote: »
    Check your prices again, and what are your getting for that? , big difference between €1700 and €4000

Yes, it's the bottom of range Firebird to top. The price difference is based on output so I'm wondering what kinda range I should be expecting.
    Like the hot tank appears the top range. Why would 300 ltr stainless steel be recommended?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

1200 for a Firebird envirogreen C26. Have 7 rads. Is that enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Tom44

Deco99 wrote: »
    1200 for a Firebird envirogreen C26. Have 7 rads. Is that enough?

Perfect
    More than enough.

Advertisement