Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logsplitting,what to charge?

Options
  • 24-08-2020 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

As per title,what would be a appropriate price to charge for this service. Small tractor and a decent hydraulic ram logsplitter and man supplied

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,840 ✭✭✭✭listermint

What's the man doing ...

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Aravo

A log splitter would split a lot of timber in an hour or two. I would guess €30-40/hr.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Whatwicklow

I got a man, chainsaw and 20tn tractor mtd splitter for €200 for 6 hours (€33/hr) last year. Paid in cash. West Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

listermint wrote: »
    What's the man doing ...

has clipboard - covid checklist.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

Nobbies wrote: »
    As per title,what would be a appropriate price to charge for this service. Small tractor and a decent hydraulic ram logsplitter and man supplied

I have let the nephew out and my tractor and log splitter. €50 move in plus €25 per hour thereafter plus vat at 13.5%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Nobbies

Thanks for the replies lads.

Advertisement