Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Quickbooks Online - Irish Version

Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭ HcksawJimDuggan

Hi there,

I've been using quickbooks online for approximately 3 years. During that time, it was evident that the software was not fully setup for Irish VAT (no cash receipts option) and there were references to HMRC so I'm guessing it was the UK version. I got used to it and manged to get around these minor issues. However, I have read recently that there is now an Irish version of Quickbooks online. I note that when I search for quickbooks, the address now has /IE at the end and looks for my login details. Does anyone know if this would automatically have been converted to the Irish version or is this something that has to be requested. There are some additional features when I have been logging in recently but I'm not sure if the UK version has been upgraded and I'm still on it.

Many thanks,
    Hcksaw

Comments

Advertisement